A page to chronicle markers on the road to full mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies.
Items[edit | edit source]
- 18 Nov 2017: Major ATM Manufacturer Integrates Bitcoin, Exposure to Millions of Users
- 14 Feb 2018: Arizona, Colorado, & Wyoming Push Legislation Supporting Cryptocurrency
- 20 Feb 2018: RMIT, an Australian public research university, has launched Australia’s first university Blockchain course, according to Business Insider Australia.
- 24 Feb 2018: US: Georgia Next State In Line To Accept Crypto For Taxes, Licenses
- 1 Mar 2018: Liechtenstein lending institution Bank Frick now offers “direct investment” and cold storage of five cryptocurrencies, it announced in a press release Feb. 28, noting it is the “first” financial instituion in the country to do so. Aimed primarily at “professional market participants and financial intermediaries,” according to Frick, investment and storage is offered for Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ripple and Ether.
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.